Buyer's Guide to Wirewright Metal Hardware
Wirewright is a DirecTex’s product line containing everything from wire-formed rings and loop to die-cast buckles and snaphooks.
Wirewright metal hardware is available in a variety of gauges, finishes, and widths. Popular uses for our metal hardware includes pet leashes and collars, indoor and outdoor apparel items, strap production, tactical applications, tent and awning, upholstery, and medical applications.
Wirewright’s metal hardware is available in a combination of metal material and metal finish.
|Types of Metal Material Used:
||Types of Metal Material Used:|
|Steel Wire||Nickel Finish|
|Sheet Steel||Zinc Finish|
|Stainless Steel||Black Enamel|
|Zinc Die-Cast||Hot Dipped Zinc|
We have a large stock inventory of Wirewright products. Below are some of the applications where you can find Wirewright products being used.
Anything from pet leashes to collars and harnesses use Wirewright products.
- Swivel Snaphook: MS103 is perfect for use when attaching pet leashes to collars
- Wire-formed Rings and Loops are great for creating anchor points to collars and harnesses
- Pet Collar Buckle: BK922 is a popular choice for pet collar manufacturers
- Rounded Metal Slide: SL02300 is perfect when needing a slide for webbing to pass through
- Wire-formed Rings and Loops are great for creating anchor points for snap hooks
- Square Eye Snap Hook: MS017Z provides a strong, swiveling connection
If you still have questions or are unsure of what Wirewright product will work for your application email us at email@example.com or give our Customer Service Department a call at (888) 711-3297.